Friday, December 2, 2011

But God!!

 This is the Key God has been using with me this week to unlock those doors that seem locked and rusted shut.
  Have you ever had a dream that seemed impossible? Have you ever had a dream and had it die in front of you? Have you hoped for something so much that when it didn’t happen you felt like Giving up, that you just can’t go on? That you feel like your soul just died? I know I have. Even now I feel this pangs of this where I am in my life.

   David wrote in Psalms 143:7 “Answer me Quickly O Lord, my spirit fails; Do not hide your face from me, or I will be like those that go down into the Pit.”
   Or even Isaiah 63:19 “We have become like those over whom You have never ruled, Like those who were Not Called by Your Name.”
  I feel the truth of these verses. I am bruised. Crushed. I feel like I’m about to go down into the Pit. For who can Praise God in the Grave? How does being Buried in the ground or in despair glorify God? What is my life right now? Do those around me look at me and say, “He looks like those who were Not Called by God’s name”?
  So much fear. So much uncertainty. So many other options. What is God doing? What is He bringing about?  With all these fears, worries, and anxieties comes this "BUT GOD."  Romans 5:8 "But God Demonstrated His Love for us in while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." ... BUT GOD!! I know you have fears that cripple you. BUT GOD.. I know you drowning in anxiety and feels like you can't grasp your next breathe, BUT GOD.. You feel like quiting, you don't want to go on anymore.. BUT GOD..  How does this apply???
"BUT when the fullness of time had come, GOD sent forth his Son" Galatians 4:4.  "He (GOD) who did not spare His own Son, BUT delivered Him over for us all, how will He (GOD) not also with Him freely give us all things?" Romans 8:32
  We can't make it. We weren't meant to make it on our own. We were meant to make it with God. He sent His Son in to the world that we "might have life and have it more abundantly." Jesus said, "My Peace I give, not as the world gives." "I am the way, the truth, the Life." "Come to me all who are weak and heavy burdened and I will give you rest."  But God, took the cares of this world on his Shoulders. But God made a way for you financially. "My God shall supply all your needs according to His Riches in Glory." 
 Let me end with this. BUT God thought.. " No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment