Friday, November 25, 2011

You were Born for This..

  I, like so many, struggle with Purpose. When I talk about purpose I'm talking about the God Dream inside of you; that which is deep down that surfaces as certain times and brings that smile across your face. It gives you energy and passion when you think about it. It brings a Hope. Life.  But then you shove it down, bury it deep, because you see no way of that coming to pass. Not just yourself doubts come,  you have all the people doubting you as well.  "You can't." "No way." "That's Crazy!" "Impossible!" "Where are you going get the money?"
  Deep down there is a hurting and a struggle, for you know what's on the inside of you that no one else does.  We struggle with an inner battle, Why would God plant this seed in you when He wouldn't make a way possible to do it? Is He such a cruel person to give you dreams that can't be accomplished?  Does He delight in seeing us fail?
 "For I know the PLANS I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you Hope and a Future." Jeremiah 29:11 
   So Why do I feel like I'm fighting against God to fullfill that which is in me?
  See, My dream is to preach, teach, motivate, and to speak life into people. But no one is knocking on my door, or calling me to come preach. Not only do I have people doubting me, but I have all my surroundings shouting at me that this Can't Be Done.. I want to quit. I want to give up. But I also know that in doing so it doesn't take away the pain in the Soul. As Paul wrote, " for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!" Jeremiah also wrote in chapter 20, when he was doing what God had called him to do, he was beaten and locked up in stocks, he just let out his complaint to God in Vs 7 "You deceived me. You over come me and prevailed, I have become a laughting stock, everyone mocks me."  And when he wanted to stop and quit, what happens, VS 9 " but if I say, "I will not remember Him Or speak anymore in His name, Then in My Heart it becomes like a burning fire shut up in my bones, I become weary of holding it in and cannot endure it."
  Have you ever felt like that with your Dream?  I know I have, and am now. I just can't sit here and let another day pass. I can't just wait for something to happen. I have to DO Something. My own Soul depends on it. Not only that but there are people waiting for us to Fullfill that which God has put into us. For when we do, they will be released to do that which is in them. It's a snowball effect. People are waiting for us to be that which we are made to be. They are bound by fear, other people, circumstances of life, needing to know that there is a better way, A Way Out..  Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has Anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind and heal the broken hearted, to Proclaim liberty to the captives and Set Free them that our bound." 
  Go forth and be that which you were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment